I want to create a link-up of bloggers in the special needs community, to enhance our network of families of children with disabilities.. or you can share a link to a blog or article you find inspiring.
Follow these steps to add your post to the link-up:
- Click on the blue "Add Your Link" below.
- A new window will open. (Be patient. It may load slowly.)
- Cut and paste your post's URL in the first box labeled "Link."
- In the second box labeled "Link Title," type the title of the post rather than the title of the website.
- In the third box labeled "Email," type your email. (I tested it out and it really, truly isn't visible.)
- Below the boxes, you'll see the heading "Image Source." Several pictures from the URL you entered in the first box should appear next to the "Blog" tab. Click "Select" under the one you want featured as your thumbnail on the link share page.
- If you don't like the pictures beside the "Blog" tab, you can click the "Upload" tab to chose an image from your computer. Or click the "Image URL" tab and type in the one you want to use.
- Click the "Done" button, and before you know it, your link will show up!
I look forward to seeing your link!